FrontRunner gives you the ability to give your Team Members different permission levels to enable them to have more or less ability on the platform. Below is a brief overview of each user role and it's permissions:
1. User - Basic viewing of their own dashboard, can write and issues sales, see Leaderboards, scripts etc. The basic user status should be given to the majority of your Team Members. This status can't view or edit other people's sales or bonuses.
2. User Plus - any TM who will be issuing and helping manage sales other than their own. They cannot however, see the bonuses for other TMs. Only the Admin or Manager (Account Holder) has this access.
3. Administrator - Has the same permissions as the Account Holder. This means they can issue sales, see payroll and has access to the Agency Setup screen which allows for all of the same permissions as the Agent. (Typically given to an office manager.)
To Update a Team Member's Platform Permissions:
1. Go to Agency Setup Step 2: Management Options, there you will see the section Your Team.
2. Click the edit button on a TM's name on the right-hand side, their profile will load on the left-hand side.
3. Go to Platform Permissions and select the new status you want that TM to have. Make sure to hit Update User to save.