FrontRunner gives you the ability to easily assign created Bonus, Kicker, and Activity plans to your Team by individual months or all months at once. This flexibility allows you to assign different bonus plans or incentives month to month, if desired.
To Assign a Bonus Plan to a Team Member:
- Go to Agency Setup
- Click on Step 3: Bonus & Incentives
- Scroll down to the Bonus Plan Assignments section
- Select the category of the bonus you are assigning (Auto, Fire, etc.) from the drop-down menu
- Select the bonus plan from the Plan Assignment drop-down menu
- To assign the bonus plan to every member on your team, select All Team Members > Action > Apply Plan > Save (orange icon at bottom of section)
- To assign the bonus plan to specific Team Members, select a name > Action > Apply Plan > Select the next name and repeat the steps until all Team Members have been assigned > Save (orange icon at bottom of section)
- Complete these steps for each category (Auto, Fire, Life, Health, Bank)
Click here if you are unable to assign a bonus plan to a Team Member because they are grayed out.
The steps to assign Kicker and Activity Bonuses are the same as above.
You can learn more about Assigning Bonus Plans by viewing this video from our YouTube page:
If you have any remaining questions after reviewing our Help Articles, please send an email to email@example.com. Please be descriptive and include as much info as possible in order to expedite a resolution. You may also visit the Support tab, located at the top of the page, for additional helpful resources!