This article will provide the steps on adding a Team Member to your account:
- Go to Agency Set Up
- Click on Step 2: Management Options
- On the left side, enter the new Team Member's name and email address.
- Enter the default password of 12345678.
- Select their Platform Permission (view permission types HERE)
- Enter all other applicable info.
- When finished, click on the orange icon that says Save New User to save the new profile.
- If the Team Member is eligible for commission/bonuses, please be sure to check the Commission/Bonus box in the User Status. If this is not selected, you will not be able to assign a bonus plan to this Team Member.
- If the Team Member is hourly, check the Hourly box and enter their hourly rate.
- If the Team Member is salary, you will check BOTH the Hourly and Salary boxes. Enter 0 for the hourly rate and then enter the yearly salary.
Once you have created a profile for your new Team Member, you will want to assign a Goal Plan and Bonus plan to them. (For steps on how to assign a goal plan to a Team Member, click HERE. For steps on how to assign a bonus plan to a Team Member, click HERE.)
For even more information, check out this pro-tip video:
If you have any questions that remain after reviewing our Help Articles, please send an email to email@example.com or Submit a Support Ticket by visiting the Quick Links section at the bottom of FrontRunner. Please be as descriptive as possible and include all information that would expedite a resolution.