FrontRunner gives you the ultimate flexibility to create activity plans and assign them to individual Team Members or your entire agency.
Before you update a goal plan, ensure the tracking items you want to use have already been created. Click HERE for steps on how to add/remove tracking items.
To update your Activity Goals:
- Go Agency Setup (top right corner).
- Click on Step 2: Management Options.
- Scroll down to the Agency Tracking section.
- Under Goal Plans, select the plan you want to modify by clicking the orange edit icon.
- In the new window, you can add, remove, or rearrange the tracking items, as well as modify the goal for each item.
- Click the orange Save icon when finished.
PLEASE NOTE: You must manually complete the steps above for each goal plan. For example, if you modify your Sales Daily goal plan, the system will not automatically update the Sales Weekly goal plan.
What is the Agency Goal Plan?
Your Agency Goal Plan(s) are a compilation of all activities completed by all team members. For example, if you have five Team Members with a goal of 100 calls per day, the daily goal for calls for Agency would be 500. Every time time a Team Member logs a call, it will reflect in the agency goals, as well.
Please note: FrontRunner does NOT automatically update the Weekly and Monthly Goal Plans when the Daily Goal Plan is updated. ALL Activity Goal Plans must be manually updated to reflect any new changes.
Here is a helpful video that covers this topic:
If you have any remaining questions after reviewing our Help Articles, please send an email to email@example.com. Please be descriptive and include as much info as possible in order to expedite a resolution. You may also visit the Support tab, located at the top of the page, for additional helpful resources!