To set up a new dashboard, complete the following steps:
- Go to Agency Setup (upper right corner).
- Click on Step 2: Management Options.
- Scroll down to the Dashboards section until you see the Custom Dashboard area.
- Click on the orange box that says Create New Dashboard.
- Assign a name/title to the dashboard.
- Next, click on the + under Add Row
- From the drop down, select how many widgets you wish to display on that row.
- Next, select Add Widget.
- To assign a widget to each section, click the plus sign(s). If the widget you wish to display is greyed out, that means it will not fit in the current row format you have selected. Delete the row and start again, beginning at Step #5.
- Continue to add rows and widgets until your dashboard is configured to your preference.
- Select Save once your dashboard is complete.
- Last, click on Assign Dashboard and assign the dashboard to yourself and your team.
- Click Save.
You can create as many dashboards as you'd like! Design individualized dashboards for each Team Member or customize dashboards for your Sales and Service teams. With FrontRunner, you can truly tailor how you and your Team Members utilize the Dashboards feature to enhance day-to-day functions!
For the steps on how to create a Data Analyzer, click HERE.
We have also provided an abridged tutorial video from our August 30th, 2021 New Feature Zoom Presentation.
If you have any remaining questions after reviewing our Help Articles, please send an email to email@example.com. Please be descriptive and include as much info as possible in order to expedite a resolution. You may also visit the Support tab, located at the top of the page, for additional helpful resources!