There may be times when you suspect that a bonus isn't calculating properly for yourself or a Team Member. Perhaps no bonus is showing at all, or the bonus amount displayed doesn't seem quite right. Whatever the issue, we are here to help! If you have a bonus calculation concern, please select from one of our processes below to allow us to find a quick resolution:
Submit a ticket right from the Bonus Calculation page (PREFERRED METHOD):
- From the Bonus Tab, you will see a red box that says "Bonus Issue?" in the upper right corner.
- Click on the red "Bonus Issue?" box and select Start.
- Enter ALL of the information requested in each field, including attaching your current bonus plan. It is crucial to provide all of the requested information to expedite a resolution.
- Once submitted, our support team will be notified. They will contact you once the issue is resolved, or if they have additional questions.
|NOTE: You can also access this form by clicking on the Support tab (located at the top of the page) and selecting the option for Bonus Issue and following the same steps listed above.|
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Team Member(s) affected
- Bonus month in question
- Description of issue (bonus amount is incorrect/bonus is not calculating at all)
- All additional information pertaining to the bonus issue (example: TM should qualify for Tier 2 and earn 3% on Auto)
- Upload/attach the most recent version of your Bonus Plan
Incorrect: Calling to discuss a bonus calculation concern.
Correct: Submitting a bonus calculation request via the steps provided above.
Correct: Submitting a bonus issue request or email that includes all necessary information to research and find a resolution. For example: "The February bonuses are calculating incorrectly for my team. John and Sara both qualify for Tier 2, which is 4% on P&C, but the bonus is showing zero. They require 3 FS issued to tier up and they both have 4 FS each. I am attaching my most recent bonus plan to this communication."
Our support team will then review your current bonus plans, settings, validations, and sales to determine the root cause of the issue. We will promptly respond to your ticket with a resolution, or additional questions, if needed. Again, please be as thorough as possible in your ticket to avoid delays in a resolution.
If you have any remaining questions after reviewing our Help Articles, please send an email to email@example.com. Please be descriptive and include as much info as possible in order to expedite a resolution. You may also visit the Support tab, located at the top of the page, for additional helpful resources!