FrontRunner gives you the ability to assign your Team Members different permission levels based on their role in your agency. Below is a brief overview of each user role and it's permissions:
How to Change Platform Permissions for a Team Member:
- Go to Agency Set Up
- Click on Step 2: Management Options
- In the section titled Team Members, locate the Team Member you are changing and click on the orange pencil icon to the right of their name.
- Their information now be visible on the left side.
- Locate the Platform Permissions section and click the drop-down to view all user types.
- After selecting the desired permission, click Update User to save the changes.
To learn more about how you can further customize specific permissions for a team member, click HERE.
If you have any remaining questions after reviewing our Help Articles, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be descriptive and include as much info as possible in order to expedite a resolution. You may also visit the Support tab, located at the top of the page, for additional helpful resources!