This article will provide the steps on removing a Team Member from your account, as well as how to view the data for Inactive Team Members.
Please review the following steps on how to remove a Team Member from your account:
- Go to Agency Set Up.
- Click on Step 2: Management Options.
- In the section titled Team Members, locate the Team Member you wish to remove.
- To the right of their name, click the orange trash can icon and select “ok” to confirm.
|PLEASE NOTE: Never delete a team member from the Recycle Bin. Doing so will permanently remove the team member and their data from the system. This action cannot be reversed.
How Do I View Data for an Inactive Team Member?
When you delete a Team Member from your FrontRunner account, their data is still retained within the system. There are two ways to access this data:
- Click on the Reports tab > Commission Reports and check the “Include Inactive Team Members" box to view reports that include their activity.
- Click on the Sales tab, scroll down, and in the drop-down box titled Inactive Members, change it to Included.
If you have any remaining questions after reviewing our Help Articles, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be descriptive and include as much info as possible in order to expedite a resolution. You may also visit the Support tab, located at the top of the page, for additional helpful resources!