We get asked a lot about Chargebacks. In the unfortunate event that you get Charged back, FrontRunner gives you the ability to apply that to your Team Members bonus. Here is how to configure it:
1. Under step 3 of Agency scroll to question #17.
2. Select one of the two options - On the chargeback period or On the next period, after the chargeback period.
3. If you select on the period then the chargeback will apply on the date of the period you select. For instance if you select it charged back January 10th then it will be deducted off of January's bonus (paid out in February most often)
4. IF you select on the next next period, that same January 10th policy would be deducted on February's bonus (paid out in March most often)
Important Note: If you select a chargeback date on a period that you've already paid, it will not charge it off in the next. It will attempt to deduct the commission from that commission of the date you selected.
5. If the policy being charged back is from a locked previous period, then you will go into the Bonus Tab, go to the Team member and month that the policy was written in. You will then uncheck ‘Paid & Locked’ and hit Submit. This opens the Sales Period, so now you can go to the Sales tab and enter the Chargeback Date. Once this is done, you can go and lock the sales period again.