We understand that things change and we will gladly assist you with updating your account. Please see below for how to update your bonus plans.
Please note that we can only accept bonus/commission plan changes via this method.
- Click on the Support tab (located at the top of the page)
- Click on Change Request.
- Click Start.
- Please ensure you include when you wish this change to go into effect, as well as which TM's should be assigned to the updated plan(s).
- If you have your bonus plan saved on your computer, you can also attach it to your ticket in the final step.
- Once you have completed all of the required steps, click Submit.
Please click HERE to upload an electronic copy of your new and/or updated bonus/commission structure, including all kickers, activity bonuses, and validators.
- Please ensure you include when you wish this change to go into effect, as well as which Team Members should be assigned to the new plan.
Once we have received your bonus/commission plan changes as outlined above, please allow 4-6 business days for FrontRunner Support to update your account. You will be notified via email once the new plan(s) have been updated.
**4-6 Business Days is our typical turnaround for all bonus plan updates. When experiencing a high volume of new subscribers or bonus plan updates, this turnaround time may change. We will notify you if we need additional time to update your bonus plan(s).
If you have any remaining questions after reviewing our Help Articles, please send an email to email@example.com. Please be descriptive and include as much info as possible in order to expedite a resolution. You may also visit the Support tab, located at the top of the page, for additional helpful resources!